About USA Corporate
USA Corporate Services provides its customers on a daily basis with fast, cost-effective and convenient company formation, consulting and management services for non-residents as well as US residents.
Amount: $500 paid once to each winner
- Submissions due May 31
- Prizes Awarded June 30
- Submissions due October 31
- Prizes Awarded November 30
To apply, submit an essay of one page or less, using any combination of the following questions as a guide. Please list the school you are currently attending or supply letters of acceptance from the school you will be attending in the upcoming semester.
- What opportunities does an American education represent to you?
- What are your objectives while/after studying in America?
- What do you think are the benefits of doing business in America? What advantages are there which may not be available in other countries?
Essays should be approximately one page. (approx. 300 words or less) Applications must include:
- Academic transcripts from your current institution or proof of acceptance if not yet attending
- Essay in PDF format
- Must be a currently enrolled, or plan to be enrolled during the upcoming academic semester at a US university as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Majoring in business or related field
A panel of entrepreneurs will review all applicants and choose one winner per semester.
Instructions for Submission
Send Essays in PDF format to:
EMAIL: [email protected]
SUBJECT: Scholarship Application
COVER SHEET FORMAT:
Title of Essay
Student’s Full Name
The complete home mailing address (including street address, town & zip code)
Student’s home telephone number(s) and an alternate cell number if possible
Student’s e-mail address
Name & complete mailing address of school the student attends