For a foreign national looking to start a business in the US, there are opportunities but also many questions that needs answers before you can begin. The first critical question is:
Can a foreign national start a business in the U.S. without being a resident?
Fortunately, the answer is “Yes!” Every day, foreign nationals are setting up US businesses, from major enterprises to small shops.
Accessing the US marketplace is the key to success for many businesses around the world. The most effective way to reach this market is with a US company, to take advantage of the world’s largest, best integrated national market at the lowest tax rate. Setting up a company in the US as a non-resident is simple when you have the help of team skilled in company formation, immigration, import-export, international tax, real estate and supply chain.
For a foreign national with a US company, it is:
- Easier to sell in the US market, from a customs and tax point of view
- Access the capital markets in the US for venture capital, angel investors and public markets
- Enhance the reputation of your company, both to US customers and many markets overseas
- Easier to get a visa to work in the US (though acceptance is NOT guaranteed!
- Possible you can reduce your tax on US-source income
What You Need to Know In Order to Get Started
HOW to set up a US Company
Where to INCORPORATE Your US Company
What Documents are Needed to Form a US Company?
Types of US Business Entities
WHERE to Set Up a New Business in the US
Types of Business Visas in the US
USA Corporate Services is the only US company formation firm that tightly integrates its services with legal, accounting, immigration and other professional services, providing you with a seamless experience.